Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My first photoshoot with Hair Trendz Magazine L.A. Coming Out October 2012

Wow in less then 1 month of moving back to L.A., I was chosen by Royal IMEX Inc. to do a photo shoot for their hair magazine. I couldn't believe my dream came true! I've always wanted to showcase my talent for years in a hair magazine.

As a young single mother it seemed like I  had to put my daughter first now she's all grown up and independent! I couldn't stop starring at how beautiful she looked and how she was no longer my little girl anymore...

I appreciated her support on my first photo shoot too! I know that in the near future I plan to do more editorial hairstyling. It felt great to know that some of the hairstylist @ the photo shoot knew about Divastyles.com and with Divastyleshair.com coming soon I should be back on top in no-time! GLORY TO GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment