Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MY NEW "YOUTUBE" THANKS FOR WATCHING & REVIEWS!!

Hello my fellow Diva's!!




I'm back! that's right getting ready to launch my brand new website any day now! I'm so excited to have a professional website done right! I started designing my own after I realized "I had to fake it til I make it". It was a real blessing however it's time for CHANGE!


Also I was introduced to "youtube" for just a few weeks by a 1st time client..That "youtube" ended without warning...GOD IS GOOD! I just realized tonight how to do my own "youtube" and was able to locate my uncles who passed away back in the day...One was a singer and the other was a break dancer, I was so proud of them to see , they were never forgotten and how talented of a family I come from watching them gave me "HOPE" to " Keep My Dream Alive" for sure..!
Sometimes in life you wonder why some  people may  disappoint you... it's no fun for sure, however if you are "WISE" you will soon realize the BLESSINGS GOD has set up for you! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. SORRY LADIES FOR THE CURSING!!!

    I tried to attach the clean version of this song but no luck..

    Sorry "My fellow Diva's"

    ReplyDelete