Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanks! Ms. Shari "Client of the Month"






Today is a new day for sure!

Also a new month which means new changes for everyone to experience in their lives, last night I launched another you tube video and to my surprise I'm learning more with each video!

This video showcase my client Ms. Shari, I must admit she's a fabulous women! One of the things I admire about her is that she knows the art of loving herself 1st. I've been blessed to be her hair stylist for 2 years now and let me just say this women enjoys her LIFE to the fullest!

I have often teased with her and said ," When I grow up I wanna be like you"! Now you may wonder why I feel this way? Hey the sista's got it going on!! and I'm very PROUD of her too!

Thanks Ms. Shari

Diva

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Diva! You are the absolute...hands down best stylest ever! I'm loving my hair still a month later! It's so easy I just get up brush and go. The color and cut is perfection. Thanks for making me your client of the month!

    ReplyDelete