Monday, December 7, 2009

Divastyleshair.com Showcase of the month is "Afrohair.com"



Hello My Fellow Diva's,





Divastyles.com would like to feature Afrohair.com, this website has been an absolute blessing to my websites! I've been a loyal advertiser for 5 years now and I can't imagine my on line business without Afrohair.com.


One of the most important investments a stylist can make when seeking to grow your on line hairstyling business. Whenever I receive a caller seeking services outside of my specialty of "natural looking hair extensions". I don't hesitate to refer the caller to Afrohair.com.

Afrohair.com has an extensive hairstylist locate directory in just about every state in the U.S.A. also Canada and the UK which means, you can preview a salon or hairstylist before booking your appointment. You will also notice alot of the hair salons or hair stylist have uploaded their website link and pictures to showcase their talent. This saves potential clients alot of time when seeking information for a hair service appointment.


If you are a hair stylist wanting to grow your clientele, then I would HIGHLY recommend Afrohair.com to invest your advertising budget with A.S.A.P.! Afrohair.com staff is very professional and also very attentive to your advertising needs and budget. Trust me my fellow hairstylist you will get your investment back with your first booking from Afrohair.com don't wait another day to make a smart investment ladies!! Much success prosperity to Afrohair.com





THANK YOU


Divastyles.com










1 comment:

  1. Diva,
    Enjoying your blog. Just want to mention that I have long admired the energy and creativity you have displayed in finding ways to reach out to your clients and prospective clients while growing your business. For instance, successfully exporting your services to multiple cities, providing quality products and utilizing internet technology. Your desire to engage these logistical challenges while providing high quality hair care service is indeed a formula for success. Being an accomplished hair stylist with a keen sense of business and an eye on the future is a winning formula indeed. Keep doing what you do and your business will continue to grow while your customers will continue to benefit from your beautiful work. One final note: with your work ethic and creative drive one could say you are the Beyonce of the hair care world. Your destiny is bright my child. :-)

    ReplyDelete