Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What's New @ Divastyles.com & Divastyleshair.com




 


 

My 1st Magazine Feature "Life Is Good"


 I can't wait to discover what's next for Divastyles.com & Divastyleshair.com
Here's my client Bonnie from "The Met Apts" she's really nice we share the same birthday too!
I created a quick updo hairstyle for her to attend a event called "Two Jews and A Blonde"





 Here's my co-worker @ Vertigo Salon L.A. Katy we had a Bazaar Event last week @ The Met Apts it was a lot of fun and I met some really nice people too!
Vertigo Salon L.A. created some bling for me in topaz which is my birthstone I received a lot of    compliments from people at a few parties I attended last week!



 Partying in Downtown L.A. with Jade from America's Next Top Model !


America's Next Top Model




 

No comments:

Post a Comment