Monday, September 30, 2013

Robbi Milan.com



 Hello Everyone,
 I wanted to give you an update of the blessing in my life!
It's been 15 years since I was told in order for me to get signed onto a hair/makeup agency, I would need to have a reel done of all my work for the entertainment industry. It seemed impossible while raising my pre-teen daughter alone at the time for sure in which I had to put her first and practice patients for my goals. This is what a real mother does to provide until her " time to shine" comes!

Please take a look at my video I can't wait to attract a manager/agent to represent my talent I know that my day is coming very soon! I'm currently developing my new brand in which I will have some awesome surprises to come for the hair industry too! Robbi Milan.com is my new brand to come I'll keep you informed with the latest trends of hair extensions styles along with giving advice for proper hair care.

No comments:

Post a Comment