Sunday, January 10, 2010

Keep It Real With Yourself

Yeah Window Shoppers!

WTF ( Why These Females)  forget to keep it real with themselves. Divastyleshair.com receives alot of attention online via the internet. All of that's great! However I'm running a business with all of the hit's, emails, toll free phone calls etc. My question is why act as if you are ready to take the next step when you clearly know you are not financially ready?

To a person like myself I never pressure or assume anyone's financials, I can say that I take pride in keeping my word, not wasting other people's time, and treating people as I would like to be treated. This topic has blown my mind over the past 2 years, seems like the art of window shopping got worst with the economy...Well this too shall pass, as I constantly work on re-inventing myself I have a few strategy's in the works to stop this madness for good with my new website coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Diva,
    Quality will rise to the top in its own time. Hang in there. The strange times brought by this economy will pass.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete