Sunday, April 4, 2010

WOW!! " A New Client"

I would like to feature a new client by the name of Christel. OMG! just when I gave up HOPE for attracting AWESOME client's. She appeared to my surprise even though we never spoke on the phone, Christel had complete TRUST that I was the stylist to create a new look for her!


Christel found me on "You Tube" then she reviewed my website and emailed me her photo's of her hairline & styles that she would like to achieve.I replied back to her right away and gave her a FREE online consultation. Christel booked her appointment right away a whole month before her appointment.


Once she emailed her pictures I noticed she had alopecia, I  recommended the package #3 to create the hairstyle of the photo's she submitted. She also asked about keeping a 1 year commitment to restore and grow her hair back.The day of her appointment I gave her alot of information about how to reduce stress and restore her hair back to health. I also created a closure made with Indian Hair for her, Ms. Christel hair came out beautiful!!


Ladies, take a look at her before and after photo's! Christel was a JOY to create a new look for, she put a big smile on my face all day! I told my students about her and showed them her pictures. Before she left the salon she was getting so many compliments by other stylist!




Thank You Ms. Christel



1 comment:

  1. Naomi Williams-ReedApril 14, 2010 at 4:31 PM

    Hey Diva, long time no see. 2009 was the worst for me too, but this year is a new year. I hope all is well with you.

    I just recently started a blog too (naomireed.blogspot.com)and will be offering nail care services to my hair services as well. There are no "listed" Black nail care salons in Los Angeles....(not yet).

    Keep in touch,

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete